Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm not a Lesbian, but my Girlfriend is

Okay, so I know I've totally been slacking...trying to get my condo emptied and packed has been a discustingly hot nightmare.  My previous post of my sucking it up because I'm an Air Force wife and I've got this was complete BS...It's too freaking hot and I have been a moody, sweaty hot mess!  And, yes, it has taken it's toll slightly on the marriage, as the wife has tried to be supportive, then she reminds me that it's 73 in Shreveport...which is NOT what I need to here when it's 9 at night and still in the 90's and my clothes are soaked from sweat from packing.

But, now, with me finally remembering that I am the eldest and have younger siblings that are basically my minions, am finally done.  Well, everything is basically out except the furniture, however, that has been moved into the center of the rooms so painters can come in and do their thing, and then this weekend, my furniture will be meeting Michael at Out of the Closet and he will be finding them a new home.  So, goodby moody, sweaty, yucky wife :o)

So, aside from my venting about condo, it's kind of been a little joke that I am totally not a lesbian...I don't give off any "gay" vibes, and no one really saw it coming when I had my first girlfriend a few years ago.  When I had my first girlfriend, I think every one just kind of thought that maybe it was a phase or that I was just trying something different, or whatever.  And then I might my now wife, and then every one was like "you're just gay for Taylor...", and, well, I think that kind of is true.  I have dated a few girls in the 3 years since I came out, however, it's never really felt like anything more than friends.  Taylor really is the only girl that gives me butterflies and makes me weak in the knees and whatnot.

Anywho, back to the reason of this quick little post/blog/whateveritscalled...Taylor found this sweatshirt, My Girlfriend Is, and I totally think we need to get this for me!!!!  Except, it would need to say "Wife" of course.


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the heat: it's hot here in Oklahoma as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one...I thought I was hitting menopause super early!!!

    ReplyDelete